Your home is our number one priority. We provide comprehensive inspections of the exterior and interior of your home checking for things such as water leaks, rodents and insects, electrical issues, storm damage, attempted break-in and much more! If an issue is identified, it is instantly reported to you and we help coordinate licensed professionals to handle the matter while you are away.
You may know – damage can happen at any time, especially in an unoccupied home. But did you know an insurance company may be able to deny a claim if your home was left unattended for too long? Weekly or bi-weekly inspections by Advanced Home Watch can help catch issues before they become costly catastrophes.
We service everything from condos to luxury homes!
HOME WATCH SERVICES
Exterior Inspection List
- Visual inspection of walls and roof for obvious issues
- Check windows and doors for damage
- Monitor that pool/spa are being maintained
- Look over landscaping for watering issues
- Garage door operating HVAC- visual inspection of units
- Check circuit breaker
- Walk the perimeter of the home to check fencing, and walls and remove any debris
- Make sure there are no leaking faucets
- Check for signs of pest and insect infestation
- Remove flyers and items left at the front door
- Bring mail in, if applicable
- Sweep front entrance
Interior Inspection List
- Run water in all sinks, bathtubs, and showers
- Check under sinks for leaks
- Flush and brush all toilets
- Ensure refrigerator and freezer are working properly
- Run garbage disposal to lubricate
- Make sure the ice maker is turned off and emptied of ice
- Inspect salt in the soft water tank
- Check ceilings, walls, and floors for visible signs of leaks
- Look for signs of pests and infestation
- Verify that the water heater is operational
- Run dishwasher and washing machine once per month
- Ensure that all doors and windows are locked
- Check that the security system is engaged
- Check that thermostat is in proper mode and temperature
Water interior plants and potted plants on patios
Storm damage check
Automobile/Golf Cart start up and move
Trash/recycle bin service
Forward mail and packages
Arrange for food and beverage before arrival
Daily checks during construction/repairs
Open and close home for service or renovation work
Meet your guests to open the home for them and close up after they leave
Point of contact to respond to security alarms
Primary contact for access to home in the event of an emergency
Fees for Premium and Keyholder Service are either based on individual or a per hour basis.
Don’t see a service here that you need? Just Ask!
We can assist you to coordinate services from licensed professionals.
Plumbing – Renovations
Electrical – Cleaning Services
Roofing – Pest Control – Landscaping
Painting – Carpet Cleaning – Air Conditioning/HVAC
Handyman repairs – Window Washing
CALL FOR QUOTE
Our pricing varies depending on your location, size of your home and the many options available to best fit your needs. We provide a quote only after visiting your property and discussing your specific needs in detail. We offer per visit rates, task rate and hourly rates.